- Recognition of attainment of advanced job skills as required for an information security professional.
- Provides access to valuable resources, such as peer networking and idea exchange.
- CISM certification covers various domains that are deemed important for the security of data.
- CISM certification provides incident control skills to the employees.
- Worldwide recognition as an information security manager.
- Confirms commitment to profession.
- High salary scope and follow a high standard of ethics and code of conduct.
Steps to apply
- Create an account - Candidate has to create an account and provide all required details to be a registered user and access all the perks available for the registered users.
- Add to cart - After exploring through various courses, an individual needs to decide the preferred certificate according to the personal interest of specialization and add the certificate to the cart.
- Payment - The individual needs to pay the certificate fees through the preferred payment method in a given period.
- Dashboard - After successful payment, the user will be provided a dashboard with details about the exam. The dashboard will notify the candidate with important dates and other notification.
- Get equipped - Candidates will get flexible time span within which they have to apply for the exam. Candidates can appear as soon as the dashboard is activated.
- Appear for exam - The candidates have to apply for an online exam, which they can give according to their flexible time frame but it should be within the course expiry date. If the candidate passes the test, they will get a soft-copy of the certificate on their dashboard. If the candidate unfortunately fails, he/she has to repeat the entire process and score higher marks in the next attempt.